Memberships are composed of two accounts:
This account is the hub for CPA membership and is managed by one person from your organization. This “Primary Contact” is responsible for all aspects of the company account including:
- completing membership process
- making payments
- adding and removing sub-members if necessary
Sub-members are those individuals who receive member benefits. When an individual is added to a Company Membership Account, an Individual Account is automatically created for them. Individual Accounts may be used to register for events such as conference, trainings and purchase items from the CPA store when available.
Primary Contact – Getting Started
Establish A New Company Membership
Add or Remove Sub-member(s) to an Existing Company Membership
- Primary Contact logs in to the company account
- On the right-hand navigation bar, click the drop-down list and select “My Membership”.
- Locate the line of text beginning with “CONTACTS: ADD REMOVE”
- Next to “Contact”, hover over and click on the “Add” button – Enter the information for your new contact/sub-member
- Click “Submit”
**If your sub-member limit has been reached but you need to add a person, first click the “Set as Non-Current Employee” under “Action” for the person(s) you want to stop their membership, then “Add” your new person.
View Current Membership Listing
- Your Company or Individual Account will not appear until membership payment has been received.
- This reset link is tied to your email address and the accounts linked to it, so do NOT share or forward this email to others.
If you have any membership questions, please contact Beth Ehrenfried-Neveux at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-284-5114.