Media Materials and Message Funding Opportunity
Your Info. Our Designs. One Voice. Stronger Communities.
Register for our FREE rollout ZOOM call on Monday, May 22 at 1PM!
CPA and the PAStop/PAStart workgroup are excited to offer select organizations, coalitions, and groups the development of a media campaign designed to promote a program or initiative targeting specific audiences in your communities.
Utilizing one of four established, research-based messaging themes, this opportunity will include $8,000.00 of pre-bundled media packages that add your customized branding and contact info to specific pre-created messaging materials, most of which are available in both English and Spanish language versions:
A versatile message that speaks directly to OUD and SUD issues and can be awareness-based, educational, or event/action-oriented.
This branded “badging” theme identifies and unifies agencies, groups and institutions that are working in or managing prevention-oriented efforts and programs in PA.
This theme was created to support anti-prescriotion sharing, medication storage and disposal efforts to 19-25 year olds, parents/caregivers, and seniors.
A primary prevention theme that targets parents and caregivers using multiple messages that promote local family initiatives and healthychoices programs for youth.
Each of the four available messaging bundles (samples pictured above) have been selected based on the strengths and goals of each theme, seven years of field research, and marketing best practices. “Bundles” are pre-packaged sets of approved/licensed media assets including:
- Online & Social Media Advertising
- Newspaper, magazine, targeted mailers, and other print media
- Broadcast, online, streaming and theater PSA’s
In addition to custom materials and media-placement funding, professional consultation and training will be provided to ensure optimal results in meeting the identified goals using Best Practices in:
- Effective messaging to reach audiences and provide measurable analysis
- Community social media strategies and policy implementation
- Data collection, measurement, and evaluation
Get in on this fantastic opportunity:
- Please watch the recording of the initial 5/22/23 ZOOM presentation here
- Download the Planning Guide PDF, designed to help you with your media campaign application here
- Descarga el PDF de la Guía de planificación en español, diseñada para ayudarte con la aplicación de tu campaña en los medios AQUÍ.
- Download the application questions as a PDF to prep you for what is asked on the digital application here
- Complete and submit the online application and submit by June 30th here
CPA will be awarding 10 of these funded Media Opportunities to different groups and organizations in Pennsylvania. Awardees will be selected by the workgroup based on the merits of the campaign ideas and the information you include in your application. If you have any questions, please contact Janie Braid HERE. We’ll answer Frequently Asked Questions and share them with everyone by email. We’ll also place them on this page as we get them, if appropriate.
The application and project timeline is as follows:
- Friday, June 30th — Application Closes
- Friday, July 14th — Notification of Selection
- Monday, July 17th through Friday, September 29th – Campaign Planning and Development
- After September, host an program, initiative, or event targeting a specific audience promoted in your community.