Oppose the commercialization of recreational marijuana in PA and provide opportunities for prevention professionals to advocate with local decision makers.
1) Develop the infrastructure of the statewide group opposed to marijuana commercialization (PAAAMC)
2) Schedule and facilitate monthly meeting of the PAAAMC
3) Disseminate advocacy educational materials and talking points to the field
4) Host an advocacy event at the Capitol, in Harrisburg
5) Be aware of pending legislation around legalization and share all relevant details with the PAAAMC members
Monthly on the 2nd Friday, from 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. via Zoom.
2 to 3 hours per month, including the meeting time.