To foster diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging across prevention efforts within Pennsylvania.
1) Program – ensure programs and activities offered and promoted by CPA are diverse and inclusive.
2) Conference – identify diverse organizations to promote CPA membership, conference attendees, and speakers.
3) Communication – ensure inclusive and intentional language is reflected in all social media and print representing CPA.
4) Governance – committee serves as a resource for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging within CPA.
5) Engagement – with diverse communities
- Locating communities and connecting
- Outreach and invitations to communities
- Identify barriers to connecting
- Create templates to share
- Build a bridge for communities to connect with CPA too feel welcome with a sense of belonging
Monthly on the 1st Monday, from 12:00-1:00 p.m., via Zoom
2-3 hours per month, including the meeting time